Package Software Center with PackageKit backend
As a result of 2011 GSoC - PackageKit backend and AppStream integration for Software Center, software-center and dependencies need to be packaged for testing in openSUSE.
The list of dependencies is:
- python-gobject - 2.90.1 or newer
- PackageKit - 0.6.16 or newer
- software-center itself - 4.1.18 or newer
- python-piston-mini - 0.5 or newer (https://code.launchpad.net/piston-mini-client )
- python-xapian - 1.2.5 (provided by xapian-bindings, xapian-core)
- python-lazr.restfulclient - ?!
Other dependencies: - po4a (needed by software-center setup.py)
Once this is done, wide testing can be done for the
AppStream enabled client.
Set user benefit
- OBS project home:alexeftimie: my OBS home attempt
You can add different relations here, for example duplicate features, obs projects, urls...
To embedd an image you can simply upload it to paste.opensuse.org and add a relation to its raw url.
Set release notes
Last change: 5 years ago