SUSE Distribution for embedded devices
A SUSE Distribution for embedded devices, size less or equal 128 MB (text-only installation), requiring less than 256 MB of RAM (operating with for example routing functions).
Should perhaps contain a pattern, installing all features needed for use as a router operation system like m0n0wall, fli4l, styx or pfsense.
- Being able to reuse legacy pcs as routers or firewalls
- Being able to install openSUSE on a system board
- Not having to choose between many different operating systems you aren't experienced with while having a big like to openSUSE
- Improved boot time
Set user benefit
- m0n0wall (http://m0n0.ch/wall/)
- fli4l (http://www.fli4l.de/)
- PC Engines / ALIX system boards (http://www.pcengines.ch/)
- MikroTik RouterOS (http://www.mikrotik.com)
- Styx (http://www.styx.ch)
- Damn Small Linux (http://www.damnsmalllinux.org/)
You can add different relations here, for example duplicate features, obs projects, urls...
To embedd an image you can simply upload it to paste.opensuse.org and add a relation to its raw url.
Set release notes
Use in embedded devices, routers, firewalls, thin clients, (alix) system boards etcetera.
Last change: 6 years ago