Amarok 2.4 for opensuse 11.4
as per the first beta announcement:
"This new release brings a lot of new features. The following features are critical and need a lot of testing to make sure they are top-notch for final release at the beginning of 2011. We need your help with this, so try them out and report any problems you find!
* Transcoding: Now you can convert tracks from one file format to another when copying from the file browser to the local collection. We will expand this to media devices in future releases.
* Shiny new collection scanner, rewritten from scratch - it should now detect compilations in a more robust way
* Writing back to tags: there is now an option to have Amarok write statistics and album covers to the files directly, so you can save your play counts and tags in the files themselves.
The following new features are included as well:
* The ability to show and hide the menu bar
* Mass-tagging UI using Musicbrainz
* The ability to use iPod Touch 3G and possibly newer devices
* A new applet for guitar and bass tab information
* A map and calendar view for the upcoming events applet
* A new Playdar collection that lets you listen to music provided by a local Playdar service
and much more. "
Set user benefit
You can add different relations here, for example duplicate features, obs projects, urls...
To embedd an image you can simply upload it to paste.opensuse.org and add a relation to its raw url.
Set release notes
Last change: 3 years ago