[obsoleted by Tumbleweed] Release cycle
openSUSE should have a shorter and synced with Ubuntu/Fedora release cycle. If there is an easy and guarantied way to dist-upgrade like a script working:
- change repos to newest release
- "zypper dup -d" # only download
- save a list of packages installed.list
- remove all but a openSUSE minimal pattern
- "zypper dup"
- reboot and zypper install installed.list
- openSUSE more in sync with all over linux development
- support needs less workload, patches can be "stolen"
- "zypper dup" guarantied successful for openSUSE-minimal pattern
Set user benefit
You can add different relations here, for example duplicate features, obs projects, urls...
To embedd an image you can simply upload it to paste.opensuse.org and add a relation to its raw url.
Set release notes
Last change: 3 years ago