Create a strong DE-neutral system/profiles
it's just a response to the yet another proposed feature:
which i hope never will be accepted as a default. my response is in the 3-rd comment. suppose that the creation of a more flexible and DE-neutral system/settings/presets could benefit to all SLE/SUSE Users.
* pure GTK Desktop (despite on a LSB-3.1 give an option not to install "Qt" libs and add a GTK GUI at least for sax2)
* pure Qt Desktop (why not?)
* no Mono preset (we can easily use Tracker instead of Beagle and at least gNote/others to wipe out the respective Tomboy+Company)
* no Java preset (mostly targeted to the OOo replacement option by Gnumeric+AbiWord)
* Wicd instead of NM
* more attention to the low-level core components like kernel, drivers, basic libs and so on
the idea is to increase the flexibility of a system with the DE-neutral approach and aspect on a core components.
Set user benefit
You can add different relations here, for example duplicate features, obs projects, urls...
To embedd an image you can simply upload it to paste.opensuse.org and add a relation to its raw url.
Set release notes
No comments yetLast change: 6 years ago