The browser link in the desktop panel should point to Firefox
Firefox is the shown as the default browser everywhere except in the desktop panel where the link to the browser points to Konqueror.
Set user benefit
You can add different relations here, for example duplicate features, obs projects, urls...
To embedd an image you can simply upload it to paste.opensuse.org and add a relation to its raw url.
Set release notes
Boot up openS with KDE4 and set Firefox to default browser, then check the desktop panel
- Boot openSUSE 11.2 with KDE4
- Set Firefox to default browser
- Desktop Settings/Personalised Settings -> Default Applications -> Web Browser -> Change to 'in the following broswer' -> browse for firefox
- Now open a link that begnis with http/https from somewhere outside the browser, firefox should be called
- Look at the Destkop Panel and check if Browser is now set correctly to Firefox
Last change: 8 years ago