Types/Category of installation
would be good, that at the time of installation opensuse, ask what you want to install, like a template, without having to go to edit to add software.
System installation tweak with special packages, performance and settings
- Office: max performance for OpenOffice, KOffice Evolution …
- Laptop: Wifi Tool, Batterie saving, …
- Webserver: minimal system performance, no many tool, apache ….
- Linux Home Server: Webserver to configuation, special packages, samba, router, server, ...
- Terminalserver: max performance, nx …
- MTA Server: postfix all other packages clamav, avais-d…
- SUPER SuSe: MAX performace an no many software
- minimal Server: core packages, minimal X11, full networking (i.e. nfs, ssh, dhcp), minimal desktop (kde, gnome or xfce), with freenx to facilitate remote GUI admin, but the absolute smallest diskspace. Good for DataCenter server installs.
- and other Category installations…
Set user benefit
You can add different relations here, for example duplicate features, obs projects, urls...
To embedd an image you can simply upload it to paste.opensuse.org and add a relation to its raw url.
Set release notes
Last change: 3 years ago