Easy Way to Disable Beagle Completely During Installation
We need to either have beagle off by default and allow a user to enable it the first time they search or provide an install option to turn it off.
Set user benefit
- Related feature #303367: Better Beagle Acceptance
- #282678: Easy way to disable beagle completely during install
You can add different relations here, for example duplicate features, obs projects, urls...
To embedd an image you can simply upload it to paste.opensuse.org and add a relation to its raw url.
Set release notes
- Log in to GNME/KDE
- call beagle-status and check if beagle does not run.
- Start searching in GNOME/KDE and check that the application ask you to start beagle.
- After that run beagle-status again to check that beagle runs.
Last change: 7 years ago